Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Le Carré Spam

Fresh from the inbox. It makes total sense that these guys would contact me about this.


Greetings I am Barrister Geoffrey George Kenshore, a solicitor at law. I am the personal Attorney to Late Mr. Alexander Litvinenko, A Russian ex-Spy in London who was poisoned with polonium-210 and died on the 23rd of November 2006 at the University College Hospital here in Central London. Before his death my client made a secret and confidential confession to me that he was poisoned by his Russian Associates. Two weeks before his death my client handed to me a portfolio which contains some deposit documents with security code numbers of a deposit worth of Ј5,500,000,00 British Pounds in a security firm which i cannot disclose to you now. As his personal Attorney i believe that his associates will be coming after me because my client never told me why they poisoned him rather in his confession he told me not to disclose the portfolio to his associates or any one in the family and that i should be very careful, since his death i have not been myself that is why i contacted you to assist me as a Foreigner,First to claim this funds in which i will give you the security codes and every legal backing documents to claim the funds for investment purpose at which i will give you 40% of this funds for your assistance and also invest with you in your country, I assure you that there is no risk in this transaction and there will be no trace of the transfer. Thank you. Barr,Geoffrey George Kenshore. Regent Chambers LLC London.

No comments: